Tuesday, February 2, 2021

So last night's conversation with husband went pretty much like this...

If I get published, I'm going to thank you in the acknowledgements for putting up with a messy house and microwavable dinners. 

When you get published, I'm still going to be living in a messy house and eating microwavable dinners. 

Well...I'm going take that as encouragement...and he does have a point.

While I didn't get selected for #AuthorMentorMatch, I do get to proudly display -- 


And yes, some of my ideas did come while playing Animal Crossing with my daughter.  But I have 50!  That's quite a difference from last year where I fizzled out after a week. Wonder where that notebook even ended up?

I'm gearing up for next week's #PBPitch. I'm drafting a Valentiny story. I'm trying to keep this writing momentum going. Not going to let rejections get me down. Because I've got some AWESOME critique partners on both the MG and the PB front.  


No comments:

Post a Comment